The ATA 16th Annual International Meeting and Exposition is the world's largest focusing exclusively on telemedicine and health.
I will attend the meeting representing PhysicalTherapyDiagnosis.com and I will interview several important people in the telemedicine industry. Among the luminaries I've already scheduled:
- Jean Bisio, President of Humana Cares, will present Emerging Markets in Federal Telehealth from 4:15 - 5:15 p.m. on Tuesday, May 3rd and I plan to attend this event - booth #1117.
- Jay Culver will demonstrate the Total Exam Camera by GlobalMedia - booth #717.
- IDEAL LIFE, the industry leader in remote health management solutions - booth # 1617.
- MD2GO, Sony's remote HD IP camera system, is designed to enable HD Video communication between a healthcare professional and a patient - booth #416
- Louis Burns, CEO of Care Innovations, is participating in the Emerging Markets for Remote Monitoring Applications roundtable on Monday, May 2, from 1-2pm in the Plenary Ballroom C.
- Alice Borrelli, Director of Global Health and Workforce Policy for Intel, is participating in the Transitioning Successful Pilot Studies into Mainstream Applications roundtable on Monday, May 2, from 3-4pm in the Plenary Ballroom C.
- Intel-GE Care Innovations™ has its blog set up so you can see some of the innovative, new telemedicine devices available this year.