Jim will present his seminar...
"Competing Against POPTs under Health Care Reform"Jim Needman is a healthcare consultant and former POPTs CEO so he should know what he is talking about.
...in Palmetto, Florida on November 7th and 21st.
Jim's main premise is that physician practices will be unable to comply with new requirements in owning physical therapy clinics.
So you know a little bit more about Jim, here are some of his credits.
- Managed over 800 physicians across the United States
- Managed PT within several physician practices
- Most recently was the CEO of a 17 Orthopaedic and Pain Management practice
- 3 PT sites representing 20 therapists and assistants
- Worked for private practices and practice management corporations
- Closely monitoring ObamaCare and its effect on reimbursement and ancillary services ownership by physicians (includes; PT, MRI, ASCs, and others)
The seminar is one hour - from 9am to 10am to be held in Palmetto, Florida at Medical Arts Rehabilitation, Inc. physical therapy clinic.
Immediately following Jim's presentation Belinda Holmes, CPA from Kerkering/Barberio will present
"Medicare Defense Strategy for Recovery Audit Contractors"Some of Belinda's talk will include:
- RACs: What are they and how to avoid them
- OIG 2010 Work Plan
- Real life accounts of physical therapy audits
- The new focus on medical necessity
"Classification Decision Making for Medical Necessity and Skilled Physical Therapy"Dates: Saturday November 7th OR Saturday November 21st
ConEd units: Four (4) hours CEUs from Florida FPTA.
- $175 Early Bird discount (5 days prior to your selected date)
- $200 after the deadline or on-site registration.
- discover the role of POPTs in 2010
- lern how to protect yourself from RACs
- learn treatment based classification (TBC)
- practice new hands-on skills training
- apply evidence based techniques to physical therapy patient care
- improve your decision making
- make a physical therapy diagnosis
Credit cards, checks and cash accepted.
You can also sign up on-line at BulletproofPT.com and pay with PayPal.
If you want to succeed in private practice in 2010 you don't want to miss this seminar!